Tutorial - How to Make a Reverse Applique Scarf

Cutie pie with an awesome scarf! Love this technique!

Reverse Applique Scarf Tutorial at Show Tell Share
"I have been doing some research one reverse applique. I like the idea of revealing the final design at the very end as you cut away the fabric. I already had a project idea ready for the boys, when I stumbled upon a reference to multi-layer reverse applique, called Mola, that the Kuna women of Panama make. I was very intrigued, because using more layers of colors opens up a whole new world of design possibilities. I wanted to try it. To start simple, I picked 3 colors..." Read more




Show Tell Share made another reverse applique scarf but made a few changes to the process. Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream