Tutorial - How to Make All Natural Lotion at Home

I love to watch soapmakers do their thing. So interesting and this looks fabulous!

All Natural Lotion Tutorial at An Austin Homestead
"Although i do sell my soaps and luscious lotions at market (and online!), I thought it would be nice to share a tutorial with my readers and other folks looking to live more sustainably and frugally. Making lotion isn't difficult, it IS messy. You can use 'emulsifying wax' but it is NOT all natural. My mission to fill our kitchen and bathroom cupboards with all homemade products is not just for frugality or self sustainability, but also to transition to as many all natural products as possible to further enhance our health and hygeine as well as the health of the environment..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream