Recipe - How to Make Oatmeal Cranberry Walnut Cookies

These look amazing! Quite a coincidence. I've been on a dried cranberry kick lately. I've been working on a healthy "breakfast cookie" recipe using bran flake cereal and dried cranberries. I'm going to try this recipe for sure.

Oatmeal Cranberry Walnut Cookies Recipe at Herban Lifestyle
"This weekend we had dinner at our friends’ house, and I was asked to bring dessert. I made a batch of whole wheat brownies, which I planned to bring, but wanted to bake something else since I wasn’t sure if their small children would enjoy the rich chocolately awesomeness of the brownies. I decided to make oatmeal cookies, which have some healthy aspects. The cookies came out wonderfully, and were enjoyed by the guests of all ages, so I thought I would share my recipe with you..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream