Tutorial - How to Make a Welcome Snowman

Want to join in on a sew-along? Looks like fun! You have until Monday to gather your supplies.

Welcome Snowman Tutorial at Small Fry & Co.
"I am starting something new here at Small Fry & Co-a Sew Along project. This gives readers a chance to sew a project along with me over a few days. Each day of the sew along new steps and instructions will be given (kinda like taking a class I guess). I know you could just wait and do the whole thing after the entire tutorial is posted but some of us need day by day motivation or otherwise this will just become another idea in our "To Do" pile. So join me this month as we sew this cute Snowman Welcome decoration. The sew along will begin on Monday Jan 17th..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream