Tutorial - How to Make a Countdown to Valentine's Day Wreath

This is such a sweet idea! She mentions that it would be great for a countdown to any holiday or special event. Love that!

Countdown to Valentine's Day Wreath Tutorial at Just a Thought
"Before we know it, February will arrive, with all it's red, pink and purple sparkles! In our corner of the world Valentines Day is a family affair. The best husband on the planet gets up in the wee hours of the morning to decorate the house with hearts, balloons, flowers, and all things Valentine! When he was old enough to understand, our son was enlisted to help with the decorating and cards. Each of the girls gets a flower, and something sweet, along with a card signed "with love from Dad and Evan"... The guys love creating it for us, and always find new ways to make the day sparkle!
Last year, when I was helping the girls with these Tea Wreaths I had an idea that I tucked away, until now!
I love the idea of counting down to an occasion, and surprising my husband, and so I came up with a "Countdown to Valentines Day Wreath"..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream