Tutorial - How to Make a Gold Spiral Pendant

Really pretty! I wonder if it would work for other shapes - a heart maybe?

Gold Spiral Pendant Tutorial at Jewels of Sayuri
"Welcome to the first of my Re-purposed jewelry tutorials...
India love of gold is legendary and every Indian woman longs for a special piece of gold jewelry that is distinctly hers...It could be a Yazh kada (a cuff), it could be a Kasumalai (coin necklace) or it could even be a polki jumkha....For me it is a coiled pendant. Ever since I saw one in the D'damas ad in the mid nineties, I have fallen in love with it. I still remember the visual - a design akin to a serpent coiled around its stone (the nagaratnam). That's how far my love for spiral stuff (remember my wire swirls post) dates back to. So Instead of creating a knock off of the original, I decided to make my own design of a Spiral-coiled pendant..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream