Tutorial - How to Make a Quirky & Girly Fleece Hat

So cute! I love the construction of it!

Quirky & Girly Fleece Hat Tutorial at She Wears Flowers
"While we were at a restaurant, an absolutely gorgeous teenage girl walked in with her friends. She was wearing a pretty hat that caught my eye. When she turned around and I saw the back, I was completely smitten with the hat. It was a combination of beautiful and girly and a tad bit quirky. On the way out, I stopped at the table (bold, I know!) and told her how pretty it was and then asked if I could check it out. It was knitted and I don’t knit, but the wheels started spinning in my little brain.
When I got home, I immediately sat down and made hats until I got it right. The amazing part is that all of them worked just fine, but I kept tweaking it. I love that this project is so forgiving and easy!..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream