Tutorial - How to Make a Wedding Corset - Part 2

Here's part two. It's really interesting! Here's Part 1, in case you missed it.

Wedding Corset Part 2 Tutorial at The Distracted Domestic
"These are the changes I made to the pattern based on the first fitting. I added 1.5" to the top and the bottom. I didn't have to move the waist or reshape the bust area. Yeah!!!! I did have a few issues making the curved areas nice and the seam allowances line up, but after it was sewn, it worked out well.
I taped tracing paper where I needed to make the changes and used a measuring tool that kept the 1.5" for me so that I didn't have to constantly look for the right spot. A hem guide, a piece of sturdy paper/cardboard cut to size would work too..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream