Recipe - How to Make Strawberry and Chocolate Champagne Muffins

Strawberries and chocolate in a muffin?! And those hearts are baked in. Check out how she did it!

Strawberry and Chocolate Champagne Muffins Recipe at Mega Crafty
"I tried to think romantic... breakfast in bed, something sweet to start of the day for your sweetie. The idea of chocolate covered strawberries and champagne kept coming to mind and I wondered if it would work in a muffin. Turns out it works wonderfully!
I've never baked with champagne before but it made the muffins really light and slightly sweet/tart in a unique way. I absolutely love how these came out! Even after I got the recipe down I made a few more batches for "testing" just to be sure..." Read more

. They have cute pink batter hearts on the tops-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream