Tutorial - How to Make a Double Oven Mitt

How have I gone all these years without a double potholder? I have the burn marks to prove it. Perhaps I should get to making some of these!

Double Potholder Tutorial at The Boy Trifecta
"Have you ever seen a double potholder? The only time I've ever seen one was about a year ago at Target when they had the whole Orla Kiely thing happening. I promptly bought it and burned a hole through it as quickly as possible. The principle behind the double potholder is that traditional potholders protect your hands, but leave your wrists and forearms open to getting burned on hot pans and cookie sheets coming out of the oven. I know I've burned my forearms more than once on a cookie sheet in my pre-double potholder days!..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream