Tutorial - How to Make Hexagons with Plastic Templates

I am beyond in love right now. Is this amazing? It's right up my alley. I used to love to make yo yo mats and always planned to someday make a yo yo quilt. It's the hand stitching of each tiny piece that I love. I love the look of this so much more. One problem. How do you finish the back? I don't know about you, but I'm going exploring through Scrappy Appleyard's blog to learn more. What a treasure!

Hexagons with Plastic Templates Tutorial at The Scrappy Appleyard
"These little templates are addicting.
I love them because they travel so easy.
Also...with the PLASTIC templates...
once you invest in them...
you never have to purchase them again...
or keep remaking them like the paper ones..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream