Tutorial - How to Make Scrap Fabric Christmas Tree Cards

So easy yet so darn cute!

Scrappy Holiday Cards Tutorial at Smashed Peas and Carrots
"Eeep! This is the last week before Christmas..are ya ready? At this point most of you probably have your shopping done or at least very close to done and if you are doing a handmade holiday you probably have a good dent in your list of to-make's. I have a few more things to make for the kidlets and then I'll be set for Christmas day. I'm hoping for some long nap times and early bedtimes this week so I can focus on getting them done (I'll be so sad if I am up late on Christmas Eve finishing everything up!)
So, instead of posting yet another Christmas present idea I thought I would post some of the cards I made last week during nap time..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream