Tutorial - How to Make Reusable Water Proof Fabric Bags

Shopping bag fabric? I had no idea! These would be great in the summer also for swimming gear!

Reusable Water Proof Fabric Bags Tutorial at She Wears Flowers
"My children take their snow boots and snow pants to school each day during the winter. It’s a big deal because it is the only way they can play on the actual playground. Without snow gear, they are stuck on the blacktop only. Like many of their friends, they have always carted their stuff back and forth in a reusable shopping bag from our local grocery store. Perfectly fine, but...When I found “shopping bag” fabric at JoAnn’s, I was ecstatic because I could finally make cute bags for snow gear. The fabric is very inexpensive and the bag is quick and easy to make..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream