Monday, May 2, 2011
Materials: Hol Storage Cube (Large), floor sliders, hardware, plastic cat box, mat, trash bag.
Description: OK folks, just like a lot of cat litter solutions, this one is intended to:
1) Get that nasty box of Cat poop hidden: we live in Boston's Back Bay and have limited space in our wee little apartment.
2) Save space by making something functional, in this case a place to put a couple of houseplants.
3) Keep litter contained, instead of all over the floor. This is huge. Our cat likes to dig aggressively, scattering litter everywhere. What a mess, and required constant sweeping and vacuuming to keep up.
So, here's what I did:
Click to read more>>
- Lack Library and Gallery Hack
- Sleek Stainless Steel Bird Feeder
- What happens when a 10 ton tree falls on two aging...
- A Sleek, Wall-Mounted Spice Rack
- Flower Light
- The Gorm Sewing Table
- Retro 60's Expedit Stereo Corner
- Yarn that Blanken
- Safe Bekvam step stool for toddlers
- Trofast frames to play table
- Lamp from a hanging planter
- Shoes storage that looks stunning
- Weird (Tasty?) Food Art
- Ikea MY melodi
- Alternative assembling/hanging of LACK zig-zag she...
- SPONTAN Magnetic NOT Markerboard
- A Place for Everything
- Dish drainer for everybody!
- A Sad, Old, and Tired Table Gets A Second Wind, Th...
- Space-Saving STUVA Storage Closet and Shelf Inset ...
- IKEA Hackers: Previously on Ikeahackers: 22 - 28 M...
- LACK bar table on a EXPEDIT shelf
- The Ehlers Lid-light
- ALEX work table with flat files
- EFFEKTIV standing desk
- Absolutely Hilarious Signs, Part 14
- MALM marries ALSARP
- Recipe Bar/ Planning Desk
- Spectacular Cog Railways
- Minimalistic floor-to-ceiling climbing post for ca...
- Lack small side table with shelf
- Double Bunk
- Lack and Vika Amon Sideboard
- Samtid Lamp into the future
- Toy car from redundant Stuva legs
- Link Latte 157
- Gilded Drum Lamps
- BRANAS stool + table + plant pot
- Fun Kura Makeover
- Kitchen drawer divider becomes iPhone 4 car clip
- Previously on Ikeahackers: 15 - 21 May 2007
- Dressing Table
- Home Office Underbelly
- Steel Me - pendant luminaire
- Malm + Bastis = Baby Dresser
- Turning A Sphere Inside Out
- Waiting for the mail
- Herbal Regal for the Terrace
- Ultimate Entertainment Unit
- Antonius frame turns into printer cabinet, to its ...
- Felicia throw chair cover
- To Dine for Hack
- Antiqued Mirror Wall
- Blind Alternative
- Saucy Cyril Secretary
- Aneboda High Cabinet
- Sniglar grows up too!
- Bedroom malm nightstand and Pax TV stand hack
- Varde Island with mosaic front panel
- Gargoyles & Grotesques, Part 2
- The Frost(a) Sledge
- Black / Gold
- Looong bench-cabinet
- Previously on IKEAHacker: 8 - 14 May
- Expedit re-purposed as bed frame for maximum stora...
- IKEA Lack-console table
- Oops! Craziest Accidents (Wow Pics)
- Category: Exclusive Interviews
- From Malm to Marvellous
- Cupboard + brackets = table
- Bottle Rack to Side Table
- Rusch Clock Face, Background
- Wooden bathmat/duckboard
- We not only hacked. We moved in.
- Base + Base = Tower
- Director's chair for the Ikea Jeff Folding Chair
- Woodland Inspired Rug
- Ritva Curtains and a Band of Ribbon
- Nuclear Everything!
- Tromso got flipped, turned upside-down
- "grass-diving-dogs"-as(s-) rack
- Comic Book Heroes
- Hol Cat Litter box with Sliding Top
- Spotlight on Gisbert Van Ginkel, the very busy hac...
- Lantst lle vase pendant
- This week previously: 1 - 7 May 2007
- ▼ May (86)
- ► 2010 (569)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (972)
- ► 2007 (689)
- ► 2006 (95)