Tutorial - How to Make Fabric Yo Yos

I do love me some yo yos and boy have I made a lot in my day. I've always wanted to make a yo yo quilt. Somehow I doubt that'll ever happen.

Fabric Yo Yo Tutorial at Rufflez and Ribbonz
"I love a fabric yo-yo, and after surfing the web and other blogs I have realized that I'm not alone! They are just cute and girly! And the best thing about fabric yo-yo's is that they are easy to make!!! They can be used to embellish almost anything! I have used them to embellish hair bows, monograms, appliques, purses, skirts, pants...the list goes on. You don't need a ton of fabric, in fact you can just use fabric scraps or fabric squares! Oh, and the fun part is you get to play with the design when layering and you get to mix and match with colors!..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream