Tutorial - How to Turn a Onesie into a T Shirt

That's one smart momma!

Onesie into a T Shirt Tutorial at Therapeutic Crafting
"I have this problem. My 2 1/2 year old is potty trained (that's not the problem). She insists on picking out her cloths. Fine, I don't care, BUT she LOVES her onesies because they are pink. Although, she will NOT and I mean NOT button up the onesies. Plus, I won't either because then getting her on the toilet fast enough would end up in a big mess.

We have a lot of onesies that she never wears that are really cute. Soooooo...... {enter crafty brain here} I turned her onesies into t-shirts:) Perfect solution. Especially because at Children's Place they have onesies that go all the way to size 5T (who puts a onesie on a 5 year old!?!?!) Needless to say they are always really cheap at the end of the year. So, stock up because I am going to teach you how to turn that onesie in to a t-shirt for your toddler..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream