Tutorial - How to Make an Art Journal

I absolutely love this idea! It's so much less intimidating with the colorful pages and being free to add your own art. Wouldn't this be fabulous for kids too?

Art Journal Tutorial at Bloom, Bake & Create
"I’ve had this nagging desire to find out what all the hoopla was about art journals. Why is everyone so excited? I took an online class Life Made By Hand with Kelly Kilmer to get started in this medium. I enjoyed it, but I really needed another push. I wanted to create an art journal similar to a regular journal in that I would write every day about my feelings and what was going on. However, I would add art to the page. So I decided for the month of October I’d complete a page a day..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream