Tutorial - How to Make a Winsome Windows Fabric Mosaic

*sigh* That's all. I can't type after viewing her work. (P.S. Click on the photo of the finished piece on her blog. It's mandatory.) (Ok, so I can type, but barely.)

Winsome Windows Fabric Mosaic Tutorial at Colorcrazed
"Winsome Window is a piece designed around what one might see from their window. It's in our nature to seek out views that please our senses and give us a feeling of contentment. We accomplish the same thing inside our homes with color, style and art choices.
To start, I always assemble some fabrics and spread them out like a painters palette. If something doesn't fit, I'll toss it and throw in another choice. I won't necessarily use all these fabrics, but it gives me a place to start...." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream