Recipe- How to Make Caramel Apple Cookies

Apples, brown sugar and cinnamon? That is seriously my kind of cookie! Caramel bits? Who knew. Oh, and no peeling/chopping. You use a bag of dried apples. Perfect.

Caramel Apple Cookies Recipe at Smashed Peas and Carrots
"You see, a sweet friend of mine, came by my house a couple of weeks ago and not only did she drop off some lovely little dresses for Eloise but she also dropped off a whole bunch of Caramel Apple Cookies...that were promptly eaten that night! Every. Last. One. Yes!! They were that good. Anyways, since she dropped off those cookies I could not get them out of my head and then I did what any normal/sane person would do, I spent the next week doing everything in my power to re-create those darn cookies..." Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream