Top Office Pranks, Part 1

"QUANTUM SHOT" #151


Top Office Pranks

Just hope you're not the one to clean up after these "jokes":

Wrapping everything in aluminum foil is the most popular prank. Here is one occasion:

Humour, Funny

Here is another:








(images credit: Joseph Chung)

and yet another:

Office, Furniture

Office, Furniture
(images credit: Webshots)

This one is playing on the foil's more ominous-looking reflective properties:




(images credit: Matthew Batchelder)


The second most popular prank is to fill cubicle with the packing material:

Humour, Funny
(image credit: juicystyle)


Humour, Funny


Humour, Funny


Humour, Funny


Wrapping everything in newspaper takes third place in popularity (and harder to do than wrapping in foil, as newspaper tends to be more unwieldy):




(images credit: Snarkyman)

Other occasions of newspaper (love that fresh newspaper smell?)

Office, Furniture
(original unknown)






(images credit: Kyle and Kelly Adams)



(image credit: juicystyle)


Various other pranks:

Humour, Funny
(image credit: email, Strange Cosmos)


Humour, Funny


Humour, Funny
(image credit: email, Strange Cosmos)

Send us other pics of office pranks that you know about.

---------

PRANK CORRESPONDENCE

check out this "prank correspondence" with large corporations:

Breeding M&M candies
(found here)

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the"loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.
I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior...
Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen...

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to:

M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc.
Hackettstown, NJ
17840-1503 U.S.A.

along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms.
I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one."
--------------------------------------

World Domination Prank

Read also the "prank" letter Martin Rebas sent to several large Swedish companies:

"Dear representative of your highly regarded company!

Your company is known for its friendly and generous image...
With that as background, I ask you for help with one of my projects.

I have, for lack of other occupation this afternoon, decided to try to take over Earth. Such a takeover would, among other things, comprise complete control over all the world's countries and companies - including, as I'm sure you'll realize, yours.

I ask you to help me in my endeavour by voluntarily surrendering control of your company to me; this would help me considerably in my efforts. This need not mean any major changes for you - you may, by and large, continue as before, as long as you give me, say, 10% of every year's proceeds. I am open to suggestions..."


Amazingly, he's got a few responses, read them here
----------------------------

You can have a bad job:



Humour, Funny

Humour, Funny

...or a good job:
Humour, Funny

but unless you can paint money yourself:

Humour, Funny

better keep your cool and plan your sweet revenge, when time comes around.


CONTINUE TO NEXT PAGE OF THIS ARTICLE

Permanent Link...
Category: Humour,Funny Pics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out this stream